The SAT Subject Tests offer you an additional opportunity to show colleges what you know and what you know you can do. There are 20 Subject Tests.
Things you should definitely know!:
- Students may take up to three SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- Students cannot take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT during the same test administration.
- Students must indicate which SAT Subject Tests they plan to take when they register for a test. However, they may change which tests they take up to the test date-except for Language with Listening Tests. This applies to center testing only (not school-based testing, which involves student-specific materials that may not be available).
- Calculators may be used only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 SAT Subject Tests. Students may not use calculators for other SAT Subject Tests and must put them away when not taking a mathematics test.
- The Language with Listening Tests are always given in the first hour of testing. Only one listening test can be taken per test date.
- The SAT Subject Tests offered on each test date are subject to change. The tests offered on each test date will be confirmed prior to opening of test registration for the 2012-2013 school year.
How can Individual Dimensions help? Here are the 20 SAT II subject tests with an "***" next to the ones we tutor:
Math Level I ************
Math Level II ************
French with Listening
German with Listening
Spanish with Listening
Chinese with Listening
Korean with Listening
Japanese with Listening
Call (954-565-8982 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 954-565-8982 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting) or email Mrs. Bell at Individual Dimensions in Learning for more information or tutoring!